Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by liu haipeng <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/29 12:32:01 UTC

failed to access the cache inspector utility

hello,
       I want to inspect url in cache, and my config in remap.config is "map
http://www.cache.com/ http://{cache} @action=allow
@src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255".
       Then I add "CONFIG proxy.config.http_ui_enabled INT 1" at the end of
the record.config.Restart the TrafficServer , make it work in proxy mode,
type "http://www.cache.com/" in my browser, I get a null page, no any
result,
       My version is 2.11 unstable

--
Liu Haipeng
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications

Re: failed to access the cache inspector utility

Posted by liu haipeng <ar...@gmail.com>.
According to *Leif*'s suggestion,  i try it in a reverse proxy mode, but my
browser show me a blank page, and I can't found "Cache Page" to inspect the
cache. It didn't show me the “Cache Page”, only show me a blank page, no
"look up url", no "delete url", no "Regex look up".
 My config is as fellow:"
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/cache.htm#InspectingCache ".

*
*
*
*
*Igor_Galić * write "The WebUI is no longer developed or supported, in fact
it's been actively purged from the source".
Is there any method to inspect the cache?I want to inspect the cache, to see
what has cache in trafficserver.

Posted by liu haipeng <ar...@gmail.com>.
hi,
It confused me how to use reverse proxy mode to inspect the cache. If you
have a document, can you send it to by email?

thanks~

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
----- "liu haipeng" <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,

Hi,

> I want to inspect url in cache, and my config in remap.config is "map
> http://www.cache.com/ http://{cache} @action=allow
> @src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255".
> Then I add "CONFIG proxy.config.http_ui_enabled INT 1" at the end of

The WebUI is no longer developed or supported, in fact it's been actively
purged from the source.

> the record.config.Restart the TrafficServer , make it work in proxy
> mode, type " http://www.cache.com/ " in my browser, I get a null page,
> no any result,
> My version is 2.11 unstable
>

> --
> Liu Haipeng
> Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
> 刘海鹏

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org