Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/05/15 20:40:12 UTC

[API][WWW] Online API docs for AOO 3.4

Hi there,

now that AOO 3.4 is there, is there any chance to update the API docs at
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html
I could do it, if I knew the procedure: are these files in
ooo-site/trunk/content/api/docs/common/ref/ just a copy of the SDK
files?

On the other hand, there are two related issues:

- the files on the web site, and the ones generated in AOO 3.4 SDK have
  the old copyright "Copyright © 1995, 2012, Oracle and/or its
  affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered
  trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be
  trademarks of their respective owners."

- on the website, the links on the navigator bar, for example
  http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/ , generate
  directory listing, because there is no index.html, the SDK docs have
  a module-ix.html instead. I guess this could be solved with
  a .htaccess

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [API][WWW] Online API docs for AOO 3.4

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

it is on my todo list together with some other post release things we have to do.

1. I have already fixed the copyright thing and plan to rebuild the reference based on 3.4
2. Update of the reference rdb for compatibility checks
3. Check the versioning of CLI assemblies
4. ...

I will document all these necessary things to have them in place for the future.

Jürgen

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,