Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Scott Carter <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/12 07:00:53 UTC

Deploying war with web services already in place

Newbie here, so sorry ahead of time if this is a dump question.
I have read the documentation about adding Axis into an existing web
application, and everything makes sense.  The step to deploy a web service
is always to use the admin tool and deploy the service to an already running
application with Axis in it.  I need to be able to build a war with the
services already configured and ready to run when the war file is deployed.
 Do I just need the classes and the wsdd file in the classes directory to do
this?  Are there any build configurations required to do this?  Just FYI ...
I am using eclipse and Maven in my environment.  I just need an application
build that will already have the web services configured and ready to go on
war deployment (wsdl included) instead of deploying an application and then
adding the web services later.

Thank you in advance for any help.

scott