Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2014/07/31 13:33:44 UTC

Case issue in flex-config.xml

I think this file name needs to be all lower case, right ?

    <runtime-shared-library-path>
                <path-element>libs/OSMF.swc</path-element>
                <rsl-url>osmf_${build.number}.swf</rsl-url>
        </runtime-shared-library-path>

`ant checkintest` currently fails on Linux. I think this file is
generated somewhere though ?

--
extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision

.
Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this
e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.

Re: Case issue in flex-config.xml

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Seems to work for me on my Mac, but it always did.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Could someone with a Mac check to see if checkintests still passes fully, with the change of case for osmf.swc ?

Works fine here.

Justin

Re: Case issue in flex-config.xml

Posted by Tom Chiverton <to...@apache.org>.