Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ma qiang <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 08:36:46 UTC

how to terminate a program in hadoop?

Dear colleagues:
         I use eclipse to develop some programs in hadoop, when
exceptions took place such as death cycle, I don't know how to
terminate it safely. Can you tell me?  Thank you very much!
         Best wishes!

Qiang Ma

Re: how to terminate a program in hadoop?

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <je...@gmail.com>.
no, the jobtracker will take care of that for you.

Posted by ma qiang <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.
The web interface can also be used.  This is handy if you are following the
progress of the job via the web.

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <je...@gmail.com>.