Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/09 19:50:38 UTC

Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

https://calcite.apache.org/docs/stream.html#references

Re: Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
I dont think so. Calcite's SQL is an extension of standard SQL (keywords
like STREAM, etc.) which we dont support; we just support regular SQL, so
queries like "SELECT STREAM ...." will not work.