Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Lai Will <la...@student.ethz.ch> on 2011/04/18 11:28:19 UTC

define constants in pig script

Hi there,

I have a pig script and that has hardcoded some input/output file paths as well as some parameters.
It's relatively tedious to change these...

Is there a way to define constants at the beginning of the script so I have the configuration in one place?

Best,
Will

RE: define constants in pig script

Posted by Lai Will <la...@student.ethz.ch>.
Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for :)

Best,
Will

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
You are looking for %DEFAULT: