Posted to user@beam.apache.org by 郑 洁锋 <zj...@hotmail.com> on 2019/12/02 02:54:49 UTC

回复: How to store&read offset with kafkaio

Can Apache Beam start from a specified offset?

zjfplayer@hotmail.com

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
I don’t believe that you can do that but there are several other options, like using “withStartReadTime()” or specific group.id
Have you seen this answer https://stackoverflow.com/a/50766439/10687325 ?