Posted to ecs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/07 00:46:12 UTC

Migrated: jakarta-ecs + jakarta-ecs2 to Subversion

These have been migrated.

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/ecs/trunk ecs
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/ecs/branches/ecs2 ecs2

Unless somebody leaps in, I'll update the site with said instructions
tonight. I figure for ECS we don't have to stress too much about a
small period of incorrectness.

Hen

Re: Migrated: jakarta-ecs + jakarta-ecs2 to Subversion

Posted by snagy <sn...@sbcglobal.net>.
Cool, good job.

Thanks,

-stephan