Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Iago Alonso Alonso <in...@udc.es> on 2016/07/27 10:00:10 UTC

Error login on web console and user permissions

Hi, I'm trying to use Apache Stratos but I have 2 problems. First I've configured as a secondary user store an LDAP server (OpenDJ) and I can see the users on the Admin Web Console and assign roles and permissions but when I want to login on the Web console (https://localhost:9443/console/) I always get the error "Enter your password". I'm only able to do the login with "admin:admin" but if I send API REST request with the custom login it works.

Moreover, I'm having problems setting the user permisions to allow users deploy an application if I don't use "admin:admin" on the API REST request. I'm always getting "User don't allow to perform this action" Or something like that. Which permisions I need gave them? I've selected by the moment "internal/user" and added manually "Applications" but don't works. Someone know which permissions I need, so I can avoid try one by one until I found the correct?

Thanks and regards.