Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bhaumik Patel <bp...@surekhatech.com> on 2013/05/28 15:47:41 UTC

Problem with default currency USD - INR

Hi,

I would like to report an issue regarding USD to INR conversion in OFBiz (v
12.04.01).

I setup company with INR as my default currency, then I add some products
with INR (it is coming as default currency there) but in the product,
payment, billing account in profile etc pages it displays amount in *$
(Dollar)* instead of *Rs (Rupees)*.

I have changed currency as INR in below file and setup:
- commons.properties
- In web tool > entity engine tool > entity data maintenance

By doing above setups i am expecting Rs instead of $ at all locations.

It is showing as INR in drop downs but while displaying on said pages it
shows $ (Dollar) instead of Rs (Rupees).

Thanks,
Bhaumik

Re: Problem with default currency USD - INR

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think I too ran into the same issue. Here's something that might fix it,
if you have already completed the steps listed below, You need to update
the baseCurrencyUomId column entry for your company in the table
PartyAcctgPreference, set it to INR and that should do the trick.

Letme know if that works for you.

Regards,
Mandeep
www.simbacart.com

Posted by Praveen Agrawal <pa...@solveda.com>.
Hi Bhaumik,

Can you please provide your ProductStore, ProductPrice Entity data. I think
it must be some data issue.

Posted by Bhaumik Patel <bp...@surekhatech.com>.
Hi Praveen,

Posted by Bhaumik Patel <bp...@surekhatech.com>.
Hi Arpit,

I already have done setting in general.properties file but not working as
expected.

I have got email from Praveen regarding some other settings which i also
have done but no result.
(Praveen: Default Currency Uom Id as INR in Product Store Entity.)

Thanks,
Bhaumik

Posted by Arpit Singh Pandya <pa...@gmail.com>.