Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/02/25 04:53:26 UTC

Two JIRA bugs with merge requests.

Hey guys.

Couple questions.

I have two JIRA tickets with merge requests:

Would like to get these into the next release so that I don’t have to admin
them on my end.

I’m going to push them into production in the next couple days as I HAVE to
get this bug fixed as it’s slowing our release date (slowed it by 2-3 weeks
unfortunately).

I can’t tell if the dev list is actively used or if I should post here.  I
usually tend to not use lists with lots of automated messages so I was
worried the dev list was just for bots as most communication seems to
happen here.

Is it easier for me to wait for you guys to merge these patches? I can do
so myself with commit permissions and someone other than me auditing the
merge.

Just trying to make this as efficient as possible to get the fix merged.

Thanks!

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Two JIRA bugs with merge requests.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Thanks. Pull request sent.  I should have put the JIRA IDs in them though..

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Christian Posta <christian.posta@gmail.com

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.