Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by GoldenDawn Fan <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/10 12:36:28 UTC

Re: Jserv Log

Hi, I like to participate in the development of Tomcat
and Ant.  Where should I start? Someone please let me
know.

Thank you.:)

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: Jserv Log

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
The general development practices, roles, and guidelines for participating are
described on the Jakarta web site, starting at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html>.  You would certainly want to
join the ANT-DEV and TOMCAT-DEV mailing lists (which also means you will receive
emailed noticies of all CVS commits to the relevant code bases).  You will
probably also want to review previous conversations in the archives.

Most people start by interacting on the -DEV lists, and offering patches or
other sorts of enhancements.

Welcome!

Craig McClanahan