Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by buyboy <st...@yandex.ru> on 2013/04/11 11:28:01 UTC

ContextNotActiveException - WebBeans context with scope

hello everybody!

I have got a small problem with injection DataSource :)

when I added Resource in my context.xml I have got this text =

WebBeans context with scope type annotation @RequestScoped does not exist
within current thread

viewId=/index.xhtml
location=C:\Users\ПК\Documents\NetBeansProjects\tomee-003\build\web\index.xhtml
phaseId=RESTORE_VIEW(1)

Caused by:
javax.enterprise.context.ContextNotActiveException - WebBeans context with
scope type annotation @RequestScoped does not exist within current thread
at
org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.getContext(BeanManagerImpl.java:351)

If I remove this resource from context.xml = my problem disappears

why?

Re: ContextNotActiveException - WebBeans context with scope

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
netbeans build.xml is not buildable without netbeans, any luck you share
something buildable without any environment need?

PS: sharing code on public repo (like github) is more effective, sharing
binaries (zip) is not friendly at all and can simply prevent users to
download them in general

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by buyboy <st...@yandex.ru>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

can you reproduce it and share the sample?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*