Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nicole Luneburg <Ni...@lisasoft.com> on 2009/01/05 07:00:32 UTC

broken link

Hi,

I hope I'm posting to the right place ...
The link to "Cactifywar task" is broken on this page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_security.html

cheers!

________________________________
The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.

Re: broken link

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the point.
Will be fixed.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Solution Architect @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611