Posted to commits@submarine.apache.org by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2020/01/14 14:27:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Kevin Su as New Submarine Committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Submarine
has invited Kevin Su to become a committer and we are very pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

We greatly appreciate all of Kevin's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Congratulations & Welcome aboard Kevin !

Best Regards
Xun Liu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Kevin Su as New Submarine Committer

Posted by Wanqiang Ji <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Welcome onboard!

Posted by "yuan.zac.zq" <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Well Deserved!

Zac Zhou

commands, e-mail: users-help@submarine.apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Kevin Su as New Submarine Committer

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Congratulations! Kevin, welcome onboard!

BR,
Zhankun

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.