Posted to users@felix.apache.org by rcbandit2 <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/05 21:21:36 UTC

How to use Apache Felix and JNI

Hi,
  I'm interested how I can use Apache Felix and Java Native Interface. Is
there any tutorial which shows some basic examples?

Best Wishes
Peter

Re: How to use Apache Felix and JNI

Posted by Benoît Thiébault <th...@artenum.com>.
Hi,

I wrote a little example for using VTK (http://www.vtk.org) via JNI in OSGi.

There are two posts: one for Mac OS X, which is a little more detailed
http://dev.artenum.com/blog/ben/posts/osgi_vtk_and_macosx and one for
Linux http://dev.artenum.com/blog/ben/posts/osgi_vtk_and_linux.

Hope this helps,

Ben

Le 05/02/2012 23:41, Richard S. Hall a écrit :
> It's not really a tutorial, but you can get a simple example here:
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/examples/simple/
>
> There is a little bit of documentation in the various directories.
>
> The example is old, so it is possible it is out of date, but if you
> run into any issues, just ask.
>
> -> richard
>
> On 2/5/12 3:21 PM, rcbandit2 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>    I'm interested how I can use Apache Felix and Java Native
>> Interface. Is
>> there any tutorial which shows some basic examples?
>>
>> Best Wishes
>> Peter

Dr Benoît Thiébault
Project Manager