Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goetze <cg...@sensage.com> on 2006/12/27 01:57:14 UTC

How to sign all jars included in an assembly?

I'd like to configure the assembly plugin to sign all jars pulled in by
the transitive dependency resolution. How can I accomplish that?

Otherwise I would need to hand-sign all the thirdparty jars in my
repository...
--
cg

Re: How to sign all jars included in an assembly?

Posted by Christian Goetze <cg...@sensage.com>.
franz see wrote:

>Good day to you, Christian,
>
>You can sign your jars using jar:sign ( see [1] ). However, it needs you to
>input the location and filename.

Yes, I can do that, but that was not what I was asking.

The problem I have is that I want to sign all the third party jars
imported via the transitive dependencies. It would seem that the
assembly plugin would be the ideal candidate for the job of doing the
signing, but I guess I'm missing something...

It's not a vital problem for me, since I repack the stuff into rpms
anyway and can do the signing there, but it would be nice if maven could
do it...

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Christian,

You can sign your jars using jar:sign ( see [1] ). However, it needs you to
input the location and filename.

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/usage.html