Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Tejaswini Yardi <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 17:18:28 UTC

Error executing cactus tests

Hi

Please help me out - i m facing an issue with executing cactus tests from
Ant. I am facing this issue for quite some time and havent been able to
figure out the problem.

When i try to execute the tests I get this error

Error instantiating class
[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingValidPlatformUserNamePwd],
[null])]

Error instantiating class
[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingValidPlatformUserNamePwd],
[null])]
   [cactus] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating class
[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingValidPlatformUserNamePwd],
[null])]
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.getTestClassInstance(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:442)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:109)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundBody0(AbstractWebTestController.java:93)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundBody1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:217)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(AbstractWebTestController.java)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody2(ServletTestRedirector.java:101)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody3$advice(ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirector.java)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRedirector.java:72)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirector.java)
   [cactus]     at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
   [cactus]     at
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
   [cactus]     at
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
   [cactus]     at
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
   [cactus]     at
   [cactus]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Regards,
TY

RE: Error executing cactus tests

Posted by bh...@wipro.com.

Tejawini,

Check whether the test class you have written extends
CactusStrutsTestCase or You may probably have more than one version of
Cactus lying around.
For instance, your servlet container be using one version
whereas your app is using another....
Just check it out but iam also not sure....

Thanks and Regards
Bhanu

Posted by Tejaswini Yardi <te...@gmail.com>.
Bhanu,