Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/10/30 07:43:14 UTC

New SFA screens

As promised our first version of the sfa leads/contacts/accounts screens
which converts ftl to forms and searchparty to performfind service with
similar functionality.

It is building on the principle that the file formats of party and SFA
should be compatible. 'all accounts' will show all parties in the
'ACCCOUNT' role....
'my accounts' will show all parties in the account role assigned to the
logged on user.

This will be a good basis to build other functionality on.

Please let us have your comments in the next few days.

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....