Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Ales Pavel <ta...@suchdol.net> on 2012/12/10 11:32:00 UTC

ipojo tutorial error with javax.swin

Can you help me?
I try pojo tutorial and
I have problem with error where is problem please?

-----

start file:../spell.services/output/spell.services.jar
start file:../spell.english/output/spell.english.jar
start file:../spell.checker/output/spell.checker.jar
start file:../spell.checker.gui/output/spell.checker.gui.jar

----

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
spell.checker.gui [11]: package; (package=javax.swing)

----

thanks

Ales

Re: ipojo tutorial error with javax.swin

Posted by "Guillaume Sauthier (OW2)" <gu...@ow2.org>.
What is the Felix version you're using ?
If you're using JDK 7, try using the latest Felix version.

--G