Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/01 22:28:48 UTC

Jira issue assignment privs

Hi:
I've created a JIRA issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13542?filter=-2 and have submitted a pull request, but I am not able to assign it to myself.  I believe I had the privs earlier.  Can you please let me know how I can assign the issue to myself.
Thanks
Mans

Re: Jira issue assignment privs

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mans,

There has been an announcement by the community[1] which
apply a restrictive JIRA workflow. Briefly now it only
allow committers and PMC members to assign somebody to
a JIRA ticket. This is what you meet.

You could send a request for assigning you to the ticket
on dev list and hopefully a committer could do it for you.

Best,
tison.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4ed570c7110b7b55b5c3bd52bb61ff35d5bda88f47939d8e7f1844c4@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E