Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/04/11 19:25:30 UTC

Moving resources in trunk?

I think someone (Andreas?) posted last week a script to move
the resources for a block out of the java directory into an own
resources directory as required by m2.

Could someone please run this script? I would like to get all our tests
working again in the next days and one big step for this is to have the
resources for the tests in the correct directories.

Thanks
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Moving resources in trunk?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hochsteger wrote
> I have an updated (and tested) version of this script placed into Jira
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1824).
> Since Carsten beated me with the pom fix which I was about to put into
> Jira I'm happy to contribute something nevertheless ;-).
:)

> I also attached the log output of a test run. It shows all found
> resources (within src/main/java) and which commands (mkdir, svn add, svn
> mv) are executed.
> It would be good, if somebody could have a look at the commands and
> verify that they are doing the correct thing.

I just ran the script and it looked good to me. I'm currently committing
everything. It would be good if someone else could do a cross check.
I ran the script in the blocks and in the blocks-tobeconverted directory
and I ran the script twice in each directory, first time for the
resources and the second time for the test resources.

Many thanks Andreas!!

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
> I think someone (Andreas?) posted last week a script to move
> the resources for a block out of the java directory into an own
> resources directory as required by m2.
>
> Could someone please run this script? I would like to get all our tests
> working again in the next days and one big step for this is to have the
> resources for the tests in the correct directories.
>
> Thanks
> Carsten

I have an updated (and tested) version of this script placed into Jira
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1824).
Since Carsten beated me with the pom fix which I was about to put into
Jira I'm happy to contribute something nevertheless ;-).

I also attached the log output of a test run. It shows all found
resources (within src/main/java) and which commands (mkdir, svn add, svn
mv) are executed.
It would be good, if somebody could have a look at the commands and
verify that they are doing the correct thing.

Regards,
Andreas