Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gianfranco Boccalon <gi...@eng.it> on 2008/02/15 11:55:57 UTC

MTOM not working with CXF BC used for output

Hi,
I'm using the CXF BC as output component, but I'm not able to send out
MTOM requests.

My SA is composed of 2 binding components, both CXF: with the input I
dont have problems and I receive an MTOM request.
With the output BC I have the problem that in output the message sent is
SOAP, not MTOM, and the attachment is missing.

I saw that there are a lot of Interceptors, I used the following
(directly from code, actually) :
        outList.add(new MtomCheckInterceptor(true));
        outList.add(new AttachmentOutInterceptor());
        outList.add(new JbiOutWsdl1Interceptor());
        outList.add(new SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor());
        outList.add(new SoapOutInterceptor(getBus()));

I changed also my WSDL adding the attribute xmime:expectedContentTypes
on the binary documents, as stated on the CXF documentation.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks
Gianfranco

Re: MTOM not working with CXF BC used for output

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gianfranco,

I commit fix yesterday, so you can grap the latest code to try, also, I
append a test for your scenario, [1] for more details

[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/CxfBcProviderConsumerMtomTest.java

Regards

Freeman

Posted by Gianfranco Boccalon <gb...@tiscali.it>.