Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2000/12/05 19:44:33 UTC

ProcessingException

I don't see the problem - hope someone can help me out..

I build a minimal taglib with a template like this:

 <xsl:template match="test:something">
   <sometag/>
 </xsl:template>

Works as exspected, works fine. But as soon as I add
attributes like this:

 <xsl:template match="test:something">
   <sometag parm="some"/>
   <sometag><xsl:copy-of select="@*"/></sometag>
   <sometag><xsl:attribute name="parm">some</xsl:attribute></sometag>
 </xsl:template>

..I get a ProcessingException. In (Error creating the resource:
ServerPagesGenerator.java:129)

The following line:
  generator = (Generator)
      programGenerator.load(file, markupLanguage, programmingLanguage,
resolver);

...generates the "org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error in XPath"
Can someone please give me a hint?
--
Torsten