Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Piratenvisier <ha...@yahoo.de> on 2013/06/22 16:32:59 UTC

Cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3 and spring

When Il install cocoon by the sample archetype
and start jetty after installation I get the error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/core/env/Environment.
What is the reason ?
Does cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3 work with spring 3.1.3

Thanks for your help

Re: Cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3 and spring

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/06/2013 16:32, Piratenvisier wrote:
> When Il install cocoon by the sample archetype
> and start jetty after installation I get the error
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/core/env/Environment.
> What is the reason ?
> Does cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3 work with spring 3.1.3

Hi,
Cocoon 3.0 alpha 3 was released with Spring 3.0.5, according to its
parent POM [1]: I wouldn't move away from it.

Regards.

[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cocoon/parent/cocoon-parent/3.0.0-alpha-3/cocoon-parent-3.0.0-alpha-3.pom

--