Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/17 14:54:36 UTC

The community is becoming better and better

Hi all,

I am glad to see both RocketMQ and Flink committers submitted several PRs
to IOTDB. e.g.[1]

It is a good signal to indicate our community is becoming better and
better.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/817

Cheers,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: The community is becoming better and better

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'm glad to work with you to make our community better and better.

-Xin

Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2020年2月18日周二 上午11:31写道:

Xin

Re: The community is becoming better and better

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi Xin,

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
IOT is now one of the most important scenes, especially in the 5G era. Keep
going, dear guys.

- Xin

Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> 于2020年2月17日周一 下午11:21写道:

> Hi,
>
> Congretulations! I come from NAVINFO company and am also interested IoTDB.
>
> Now I am working on the Storage engine and query engine refactor.
>
> It is a good experience to see IoTDB's growth under all of our community
> effort.
>

> Thanks,
> ---
> Dawei Liu
>

> > 2020年2月17日 下午10:54,Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 写道:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am glad to see both RocketMQ and Flink committers submitted several PRs
> > to IOTDB. e.g.[1]
> >
> > It is a good signal to indicate our community is becoming better and
> > better.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/817
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Xiangdong Huang
> > School of Software, Tsinghua University
> >
> > 黄向东
> > 清华大学 软件学院

Xin

Re: The community is becoming better and better

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
Hi,