Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Bill Havanki <bh...@clouderagovt.com> on 2014/06/13 19:27:27 UTC

Email list search links

Hey everybody,

I'd like to add search links to our mailing list page [1]. The ASF mailing
list archives don't offer search, and the ASF's search capability [2] is
only for ASF members (maybe - I can't even log in).

Does anyone mind if I link to The Mail Archive? It is external to Apache,
which might matter. You can check out a couple of their list pages [3][4]
if you're curious.

Thanks,
Bill

[1] http://accumulo.apache.org/mailing_list.html
[2] https://mail-search.apache.org/
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@accumulo.apache.org/
[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/user@accumulo.apache.org

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283

Re: Email list search links

Posted by William Slacum <wi...@accumulo.net>.
we outta make our own search capability using Accumulo :)

Re: Email list search links

Posted by Bill Havanki <bh...@clouderagovt.com>.
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I'll add links for them to the page, so
folks can take their pick. For the per-list buttons, I'll just use Nabble.
I'll also add a blurb about how the search facilities aren't part of the
official archives (which will remained linked).

Bill

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283