Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Yang Cao <cy...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/31 08:16:41 UTC

Do you use spark 2.0 in work?

Hi guys,

Just for personal interest. I wonder whether spark 2.0 a productive version? Is there any company use this version as its main version in daily work? THX

Re: Do you use spark 2.0 in work?

Posted by Andy Dang <na...@gmail.com>.
This is my personal email so I can't exactly discuss work-related topics.

But yes, many teams in my company use Spark 2.0 in production environment.
What are the challenges that prevent you from adopting it (besides
migration from Spark 1.x)?

-------
Regards,
Andy

Re: Do you use spark 2.0 in work?

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
Yes, all of our production pipelines have been ported to Spark 2.0.