Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Harrison <sr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/02/29 17:31:23 UTC

Table-controlling Page elements.

Hi,

 I want to know how do I control paging element when I use "source" / "columns" biniding in page specifications instead of "tableModel" in my page specification.

In breif my .page looks as below:

  <component id="tableView" type="contrib:TableView">
        <binding name="source" expression="invoiceModel"/>
        <binding name="columns">
                'Invoice No:invoiceNo, Product:product, Qty:quantity, !select'
        </binding>
    </component>

If I use "tableModel" instead I can then in java class I can specify the pagingState using
ITableModel ( tableModel.getPagingState().setPageSize(20)), that is easy but quite tricky to use '!select' columns and hence I used "souce" and "columns".

How/where do I specify PagingState and NOT "pagesDisplayed"

Any Help  is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Table-controlling Page elements.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
This is still something that needs to be exposed through contrib:Table
to the lower layers.  So at this time it is not possible.  It is an
easy patch, but I'm not in a position to do this for quite some time,
sorry.

	Erik