Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH" <s....@proio.com> on 2016/02/01 11:22:25 UTC

overprovisioning of local storage

Hi,

we are using CS 4.4.0 and it looks like we are unable to overprovisioning local storage. We configured storage.overprovisioning.factor with 4 and using ext local storage on XenServer pools. Is this a known limitation/bug? And if so does anybody know if this has been fixed in newer versions?

Thanks for any help and clarification on this!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Swen

- proIO GmbH -
Geschäftsführer: Swen Brüseke
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main

USt-IdNr. DE 267 075 918
Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main - HRB 86239

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben,
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: overprovisioning of local storage

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, for vmware and local storage - there was a bug that was fixed.

I figured it was not specific to VMFS though..

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.