Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 16:30:59 UTC

jute.maxbuffer ignored for Client ssl connections ?

Hi,

I have zookeeper 3.5.5 working fine, but there are some issues related to ssl on secureClient port. If I connect to the normal unsecured client port there is no issue, but if I connect to the secureClientPort then I receive the “Len error” . I do increase the jute.maxbuffer and that works on the client port, but not the secureClientPort.
Do you have an idea what could it be?

Thank you.

Best regards

Re: jute.maxbuffer ignored for Client ssl connections ?

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It shouldn’t make any difference. Are u using NIO for non-ssl port communication?
SSL is only supported in Netty, so that could be a difference.

What’s the number after “Len error” and what’s your server-side jute.maxbuffer setting?

Andor