Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@pobox.com> on 2000/02/17 02:37:37 UTC

Re: How can I share mod_perl config info with shell perl processes?

one thing to keep in mind, code doesn't need to be inside <Perl></Perl>
for mod_perl to see it, just need to live in the Apache::ReadConfig
package.  so you could put your config in a module that could be used both
inside and outside apache.  as for sharing the "live" data, you'd need
something like ipc or even lwp as stas suggested.