Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rafael Alvarado <al...@Princeton.EDU> on 2004/03/11 21:48:03 UTC

Cocoon and Globus

I am looking for any information about how Cocoon has been, or may be,
integrated with the Globus Toolkit to create grid applications.  It seems
that Cocoon can play a key role in may respects, given that generators and
transformers can be defined for the myriad protocols and services that exist
in a grid.  I can imagine that a very good grid portal could be written in
Cocoon.

Rafael C. Alvarado
Manager of Humanities Computing Research Applications
316 87 Prospect | Princeton University

Re: Cocoon and Globus

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Rafael Alvarado wrote:

> I am looking for any information about how Cocoon has been, or may be,
> integrated with the Globus Toolkit to create grid applications.  It
> seems that Cocoon can play a key role in may respects, given that
> generators and transformers can be defined for the myriad protocols and
> services that exist in a grid.  I can imagine that a very good grid
> portal could be written in Cocoon.
>
> Rafael C. Alvarado
> Manager of Humanities Computing Research Applications
> 316 87 Prospect | Princeton University

This question may be better answered by the Cocoon developers, whose
list is: dev@cocoon.apache.org.