Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/03/01 13:04:34 UTC

[VOTE] Accept HARMONY-88 : Contribution of code and unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for beans, crypto, math, regex and security

All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
but lest get the voting kicked off...

Please vote on acceptance of the donation of Contribution of code and
unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for
beans, crypto, math, regex and security :

[ ] +1 Accept
[ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

Vote will run 3 days or until all committers have voted.

Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-88 : Contribution of code and unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for beans, crypto, math, regex and security

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of Contribution of code and
> unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for
> beans, crypto, math, regex and security :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)
>
> Vote will run 3 days or until all committers have voted.

+1

--
Stefano.

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of Contribution of code and
> unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for
> beans, crypto, math, regex and security :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)
>
> Vote will run 3 days or until all committers have voted.

--
Karan Singh

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of Contribution of code and
> unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for
> beans, crypto, math, regex and security :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)
>
> Vote will run 3 days or until all committers have voted.

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-88 : Contribution of code and unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit tests only for beans, crypto, math, regex and security

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1 from geir, tim, stefano, karan, nathan, dims,

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1