Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/12 21:35:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Hi,

Seems like discussion has concluded so trying again...

The changes since the the last release of version 6 in summary:

Changes to the pom.xml:
 - Configure NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt resources
 - add *hack* to put NOTICE/LICENSE in the -javadoc.jar
 - Change the order of the mail archives
 - specify some plugin versions

There are no changes to the site.xml

A full diff of the pom.xml can be found at this address:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=611431&r2=608470&diff_format=h

The version number in the pom will be updated automatically during the
release process.

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Vote is open for 72 hours

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems like discussion has concluded so trying again...
>
> The changes since the the last release of version 6 in summary:
>
> Changes to the pom.xml:
>  - Configure NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt resources
>  - add *hack* to put NOTICE/LICENSE in the -javadoc.jar
>  - Change the order of the mail archives
>  - specify some plugin versions
>
> There are no changes to the site.xml
>
> A full diff of the pom.xml can be found at this address:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=611431&r2=608470&diff_format=h
>
> The version number in the pom will be updated automatically during the
> release process.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 20:35 +0000, Niall Pemberton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems like discussion has concluded so trying again...
>
> The changes since the the last release of version 6 in summary:
>
> Changes to the pom.xml:
>  - Configure NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt resources
>  - add *hack* to put NOTICE/LICENSE in the -javadoc.jar
>  - Change the order of the mail archives
>  - specify some plugin versions
>
> There are no changes to the site.xml
>
> A full diff of the pom.xml can be found at this address:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=611431&r2=608470&diff_format=h
>
> The version number in the pom will be updated automatically during the
> release process.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Niall Pemberton wrote:

> Vote is open for 72 hours

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 1/12/08, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> [X] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1

-Rahul

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
The vote for releasing the version 7 of commons-parent pom has passed
successfully with eight +1 votes from:

Luc Maisonobe
Jochen Wiedmann
Rahul Akolkar
Phil Steitz
Simon Kitching
Jörg Schaible
Dennis Lundberg
Niall Pemberton

No other votes were cast. I'll cut the release shortly

Thanks

Niall

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
+1

Phil

RE: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 7 (2nd Attempt)

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com>.
+1