Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jean Lear <me...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/12 11:22:19 UTC

OpenOffice Calc Problem with scroll bars moving unexpectedly at times

I have been asked for help by a friend who is using a MacBook Pro and
Apache OpenOffice Calc.

It is a problem I have not encountered when using Calc on my various
versions of Windows and versions of OpenOffice so I do not know if it
occurs because a Mac machine is being used.

When entering text or numbers in a cell in Calc the scroll bars on the side
and on the bottom of the page occasionally suddenly jump to the right hand
corner of the page so if one wants to make the entry the scroll bars both
have to be returned to the places they were on the page where entries were
being made.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jean

Re: OpenOffice Calc Problem with scroll bars moving unexpectedly at times

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes... System Settings

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: OpenOffice Calc Problem with scroll bars moving unexpectedly at times

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Jean,