Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by russ richter <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/07 16:28:50 UTC

Can't find file

Hi.

I'm a new user and recently created a file called "test.1".
I saved it all and after I rebooted my laptop, I can't find
it anywhere. Please help, thanks.

Can I find it somewhere on the OpenOffice website?

Russ Richter

ps I'm running OpenOffice 4.0.1 on Mac OS 10.6.8

Re: Can't find file

Posted by Maciej Jaros <ma...@mol.com.pl>.
russ richter (2013-10-07 16:28):
> Hi.
>
> I'm a new user and recently created a file called "test.1".
> I saved it all and after I rebooted my laptop, I can't find
> it anywhere. Please help, thanks.
>
> Can I find it somewhere on the OpenOffice website?
>
> Russ Richter
>
> ps I'm running OpenOffice 4.0.1 on Mac OS 10.6.8

You can find it in recently opened files or by searching your files
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2350

Cheers,
Nux.