Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 38797715 <38...@qq.com> on 2020/06/22 01:21:13 UTC

GridIoManager compile error(2.8.0)

Hi team,

I downloaded the source code of version 2.8.1, but found that it could
not be compiled successfully, and there were compilation errors in the code.

for example:

org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager

line 395:

The method register(String, BooleanSupplier, String) is ambiguous for
the type MetricRegistry
     - The type of getSentMessagesCount() from the type CommunicationSpi
is int, this is incompatible with the descriptor's return type:
      boolean

But it can be compiled successfully by executing mvn compile.

I use eclipse, I think this code is really problematic, I want to know
why mvn compile can be compiled successfully? Why can this code be released?