Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by aa...@apache.org on 2002/01/10 07:39:09 UTC

cvs commit: apr/test testshmem.c

aaron       02/01/09 22:39:09

  Removed:     test     testshmem.c
  Log:
  Obsoleted by testshm.c (as the old apr_shmem_t API is removed and replaced
  now with apr_shm_t).

Re: cvs commit: apr/test testshmem.c

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 10:35:18AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 02:10:36PM -0000, David Reid wrote:
> > Maybe you'd be so kind as to add testshm to the repository in that case??
>
> Oops.  I added a version that Aaron sent to me.  I don't think he
> made any changes to it after sending me a copy.
>
> I made one change (which is why I'm committing it): I made it
> #error out when it doesn't have shared memory.  -- justin

Oops, another forgotten file. Thanks for adding what you had Justin.
I'll look though and make sure it's in sync with my latest version.

-aaron

Re: cvs commit: apr/test testshmem.c

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Maybe you'd be so kind as to add testshm to the repository in that case??

david