Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 11:21:21 UTC

[tobago] integrating Tomahawk Shedule componenent in Tobago

Hi there,

I have a strong need of a shedule, and I saw
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/schedule.html that is really excellent.
I've chosen Tobago because of the time I can gain on design (not developping
css files, and have nice skins that fulfill my needs), I saw it's not
possible to have compatibility between tobago and other myFaces libs,
because of the unique View id imposed by the specs. So the only solution to
have the tomahawk schedule in my tobago app seems to be to port the classes
to Tobago. I'm new to JSF so I'd ask: is it a big time consuming task to do
that? or maybe should I ask before that: "does Tobgao plan to have its
shedule in the next two months?"

If anyone has the answer, please tell me, my project must be finished in two
months, so I'm beginning to be scared ;-+;

Regards,
Zied

Re: [tobago] integrating Tomahawk Shedule componenent in Tobago

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Arratum:

The event shows correctly but is not clickable (I don't know in which
circonstances it doesn't show, I can't reproduce it). Anyway the js error is
present and happens even if I hover other panels than the one the schedule
is in.

Regards,
Zied

--
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net

Re: [tobago] integrating Tomahawk Shedule componenent in Tobago

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd and Volker,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
No, I am not using it at all,

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Cool to hear,

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Zied,

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bernd and Volker,

I'm really excited hearing those news.

Regards,

--
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net

Re: [tobago] integrating Tomahawk Shedule componenent in Tobago

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Zied,

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Again,

--
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net

Re: [tobago] integrating Tomahawk Shedule componenent in Tobago

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf