Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 02:36:11 UTC

Removing Form.flag from a component

Hi,

In my form I'm doing the validation using Form.flag, but the user can cancel
the insertion/edition after the flag being presented and before the
correction. In this case, how do I remove a Form flag from a component?

Cheers,
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com