Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2002/09/24 09:57:15 UTC

RE: Black Magic User List

Just click on the link below that says:
"To unsubscribe, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>"

Easy.

Nicholas Orr

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver.Lauer@sk-koeln.de [mailto:Oliver.Lauer@sk-koeln.de]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2002 5:57 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Black Magic User List

Hi guys,

I sure I´m nerving now but I'm trying to unsubscribe since three days always
using the given account...it's black magic...I'm caught within the tc user
list forever :-)...

Oliver
--

Oliver Lauer
Stadtsparkasse Köln

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042