Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Edison Too <ed...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2001/04/17 05:52:30 UTC

Integration with latest Turbine/TDK

Hi,

I understand that Jetspeed comes with the jar file for turbine and other
packages. However, I'm trying to get Jetspeed running on the latest TDK
release (turbine-2.1-dev-unreleased.jar).

My questions:
1) Is the current CVS version of Jetspeed working on integration with the
latest turbine?
2) If so, what is the rough gauge (80%?, 90%?) of the integration progress?

If the progress is near completion, I may get the CVS version to work with,
otherwise I'll just have to wait for the next release.

Thanks and cheers,
Edison

RE: Integration with latest Turbine/TDK

Posted by Edison Too <ed...@yahoo.com.sg>.
Hi,

Thanks for the info, that's just what I need. :)

Cheers,
Edison

Posted by Raphaƫl Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.