Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joe ONeil <jo...@comcast.net> on 2007/05/01 14:52:23 UTC

MyFaces 1.1.5 Tomahawk 1.1.5 Actions /listeners don't work

Hi I have been using Myfaces 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.3 I have screens with
multiple buttons and the action listeners and actions stop working when I
upgrade to 1.1.5 for myfaces and tomahawk Do I have to add anything
additional to make these work example I have a Select MenuOne control
<t:selectOneMenu value="#{customerRequestsHandler.noOfRows }"
	id="noOfRowsSel"  immediate="true" onchange="submit();"
	valueChangeListener="#{customerRequestsHandler.changeNoRowsListener}">
	<f:selectItems value="#{customerRequestsHandler.noRowsList}" />
</t:selectOneMenu>
This changes the number of rows on the datatable  works fine in 1.1.3 in
1.1.5 changeNoRowsListener is not called
The screen refreshes but the method is not called I have other buttons with
action and action listeners that are not called some are called a lot are
not
Thanks

Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 Tomahawk 1.1.5 Actions /listeners don't work

Posted by Joe ONeil <jo...@comcast.net>.
The problem was 1.1.3 would allow multiple buttons  selects on a single form
1.1.5 you cannot  have multiple button that call actions and
actionlisteners on the same form.  Selects which use the valuechangeListener
each need there own form otherwise the all are called on the are invoked on
each new select.   So by seperating everthing into its own form everthing is
now working