Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 18:04:25 UTC

Installing Multiple instances of servicemix

Hi Guys,

Could any one please tell me here how to install multiple instances of
servicemix on same linux host?

I appreciate a lot for the quick reply.

Thanks in advance!
Sanjay

Re: Installing Multiple instances of servicemix

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.
Hello
I think I found my answer:
http://servicemix.apache.org/javanetsocketexception-error-setting-options.html