Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/09 10:35:35 UTC

River Wiki

Sorry, more daft questions.

Who owns the River wiki?  By that I mean, let's say I have a "friend" who
has forgotten his user name and password (or even if he had a user name and
password) and needs some help adding a new page?  Unfortunately, my
"friend's" account might be listed under an old email address so just
clicking on "Forgot password" isn't enough.

I've got a brief code for how to wrap a service proxy for fail over ready to
go and figure the Wiki is the best place for it.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: River Wiki

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
I was talking about http://wiki.apache.org/river/ but there didn't seem to
be anywhere on that Wiki which seemed appropriate for the content I had in
mind.

So I ended up putting it on the port of the Jini.org wiki that is hosted
inside the River wiki.

Looking at the both wikis, there doesn't seem to be much content on the
River wiki bit, maybe it's worth replacing the content of the River wiki
with the ported contents of the Jini.org one.  But I don't know if that's
allowed from a licensing etc perspective.  Or if anyone else agrees?

Re: River Wiki

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: River Wiki

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: River Wiki

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Who owns the River wiki?  By that I mean, let's say I have a "friend" who
> has forgotten his user name and password (or even if he had a user name and
> password) and needs some help adding a new page?  Unfortunately, my
> "friend's" account might be listed under an old email address so just
> clicking on "Forgot password" isn't enough.

The easiest solution is to simply create a new wiki account.
Alternatively one can contact infrastructure@apache.org to get a
password reset.

BR,

Jukka Zitting