Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amol Ghotankar <gh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/03 20:52:54 UTC

Any sample or example for Struts2 Google Ad-sense integration

Hi,

I was trying for integration Google ads inside struts2 application.

Though I understand their is no interconnection between both, but it could
be great if anyone could point me to any sample or example of

*How to integrate Google ads inside Struts2 application?*

I wanted to know the best practices for using both together.

If not any sample, just if anyone who has used both could share some
experience on how to proceed and what are dos and don't in it

--

*With Best Regards,*

Amol Ghotankar
Technical Lead
M: +91 9960 980 419 <http://www.cursivetech.com>

Re: Any sample or example for Struts2 Google Ad-sense integration

Posted by Amol Ghotankar <gh...@gmail.com>.
Something very useful i found for using struts2 with Google analytics :)

http://technomilk.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/tracking-events-with-google-analytics-in-struts-actions/