Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kirk Pepperdine <ki...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 16:11:31 UTC

beanshell/JSON

Hi all,

I've been trolling the document looking for information on where one can
configure where beanshell scripts could be located. Right now it appears
as if they will only work from JMETER_HOME. However this knowledge is
tempered by the fact that I'm also working with my own build of 2.3.1
while running in a debugger.

I should add that I was trying to see/parse JSON output. It looks as
though JMeter wants json as the mime type where as prototype/dojo set it
to be x-json. The result is JMeter identifies x-json to be an unknown
binary format. I assume that JMeter is both correct and picky???

Kind regards,
Kirk Pepperdine

Re: beanshell/JSON

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20/03/2008, Kirk <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi sebb
>

>  > Just edit jmeter.properties and add the relevant content-type to
>  >
>  > content-type_text
>  >

> ok, when I was spinning through the code I remembered the text mime
>  types as being baked into the sampler. I see that this isn't the case.

Some are, but the list can be extended using the above property.

[The next release of JMeter will revert to a more sensible scheme ;-)]

Re: beanshell/JSON

Posted by Kirk <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi sebb

Re: beanshell/JSON

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 19/03/2008, Kirk <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi sebb,
>

>  >>  >
>  >>  > Change the property content-type_text to include the appropriate type.
>  >>  >
>  >>
>  >> Not able to unfortunately.
>  >>
>  >
>  > Why not? Just edit jmeter.properties.
>  >

> This value is being set by the server. I've mentioned the RFC to the
>  development team but unfortunately I must live with what they give me.

I'll try once more:

Just edit jmeter.properties and add the relevant content-type to

content-type_text

>  >
>  >>
>  >
>  > What do you mean by verbosity?
>  >
>  > If you mean logging level, have a look in jmeter.properties.
>  >

> Yes, loggging level is what I mean. But, I'd rather be able to set it on
>  the command line.

This is described in the manual:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#options

-L, --loglevel {argument}={value}