Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io> on 2014/08/18 19:02:59 UTC

kafka contrib/hadoop-consumer,producer

Hi,
      I would like to know the status regarding
      contrib/hadoop-consumer,hadoop-producer code. Is this considered
      to be deprecated or there is still interest in these projects. Is
      casmus the current actively developed project for writing data
      from kafka to hdfs. If there is any interest in the above projects
      from the community I am hoping to work on documentation and the
      code as there isn't much activity happened on these projects.
Thanks,
Harsha